Friday, July 21, 2017

Day 34: Friday

Hi friends!

This morning, I woke up to very heavy rain and thunder at 6 am. I actually really enjoyed it, I even talked to a few of my friends who were still up and then I went back to bed for another hour. When I did finally get up and get ready, I met Hannah at 9 and we went to the genetics building. I started organizing my final research paper with pictures and lining up the pages. We also got this weekend planned out. We are leaving tomorrow morning to go to Nazaret and see the flocks of camels and goats and also the national park park that is out there. We will stay overnight at one of the hotels and then come home the following day. It should be fun to experience another part of Ethiopia.

For lunch I had the baked spaghetti and vegetables. Afterwards, Hannah and I ran to the super market so she could get some envelopes. We left with chocolate and envelopes. I was craving some solid chocolate for awhile now, so I decided to get some. We went to the housing office, requested a hot plate and some cookware. This way we can make a good breakfast on the days we get to sleep in.

For the rest of the day, I plan to work on some more of my paper and then go to the gym later this evening and then pack for this weekends trip. Today's been nice to relax and not have to go anywhere. I look forward to the coming weeks!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned. Thinking of you and praying for you every day.

    ReplyDelete