Thursday, July 6, 2017

Day 19: Thursday

Hello!

It rained just about all night last night. I woke up to the thunder and rain around 6:30 this morning. But I fell back asleep and woke up when I supposed to. Hannah and I met for breakfast and I had my normal strawberry jam and toast. We then headed to the genetics building to our desks.

At lunch, Hannah and I both had cananolli with spicy potatoes and green beans. All of it was very good. While we were eating you could feel the cold front coming in and the hear thunder rolling. It started to sprinkle a bit but we were able to get back to the genetics building just in time before it started to rain. I came back and started to read a book that Dr. Olivier gave me to read. "On the breeds of Cattle" was a students Ph.d thesis. It was extremely, extremely detailed. Also, to be honest I did not read the whole thing. But, otherwise the maps of cattle distribution and the different crosses that created the cattle I know today was very interesting.

 

As for this evening, I will probably continue to read that book and take in a movie on Netflix. I am still definitely looking forward to going out into the field tomorrow. I really just cannot wait to get fully immersed into my project. I already have my final research report started so I can't wait to start writing about my research and field findings. 

Have a great day everyone! Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment