Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Day 32: 7 Farms

Hellooo!

Today was such a great day! I went in thinking that we would only have time to visit 5 farms and we ended the day visiting 7! We are getting so close to the 22 farms! I only have 9 more to visit which can easily be done in two days.

Below are the pictures from today. I would talk about each individual farm but I can't remember everything about each one! Also, we stopped at The Pyramid Hotel for lunch. Hannah and I shared a meat pizza (chicken and beef). The view is always beautiful.


All in all, today was really fun and I got some really good data. Tomorrow, we are going to Debre Zeit again. This time we will visit a milk processing plant and a market on market day. It'll be interesting to see the plant as well as the market. 

As I near the end of my project, I've started to realize that I just need to go with the flow of things. Not everything goes according to plan but, that's okay. I also have learned to be more open to opportunity and again, the flow. I trust in God that he is doing amazing things in my life and I should be open to receive those blessings. It's crazy to think that there are only 3 weeks left. But, I will never forget my time here. 

God bless! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of the little boy in the red shirt! Sounds like you are seeing and learning so much. Great job! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete